These sessions aim to take participants from stressed, anxious or overwhelmed to relaxed and productive with a clearer idea of why they have been suffering and how to implement techniques that lead to greater calm and general well-being.
All sessions are based on groups of 5-25 people and include clear and concise written instructions.
Single/One-off Session – 1 to 2 Hours: An introduction to what stress is and how it impacts us mentally, physically and emotionally. Strategies will then be suggested and practiced. The session will finish with a guided relaxation and where to go for further resources.
Courses – Two to Ten Weeks: A course lasting more than 5 weeks would also include evaluation forms to monitor any changes made, physically, mentally and emotionally. A course will allow for a deeper exploration of all the ways stress affects our lives, how to combat this and begin reversing any damage that has occurred so far.
Full or Half Day: Would suit away days/weekends and well-being events. A chance to go into stress management and solutions for reducing stress and implementing change more thoroughly. If it’s short breakaway sessions you are interested in then the the emphasis would be on simple relaxation with a few tips for managing stress in the moment.
Regular Ongoing Sessions – 30 to 60 minutes: These are shorter sessions with more of an emphasis on relaxation.
Depending on type of session or how long a course is for, stress management training may include the following.
- Different forms of breath-work for in the moment and for deeper relaxation
- An evaluation of where and how stress personally affects you
- How stress affects us physically and how to begin reversing the damage that may have been done
- Therapeutic techniques to combat or manage emotional distress such as feelings of anxiety and fear, out of control anger and irritation, low mood, sadness, guilt etc.
- How to move from one task to the next with a clearer mind
- Dealing with conflict
- Stilling the mind of overthinking, worry, negative self talk and judgement of others
- How food and lack of certain nutrients affect our mood and mental state
- Quick and easy techniques based on Energy Medicine that impact the body in positive and healthy ways